Emile ry’s terms and rules of registration
- The enrolment is binding
- You will engage to pay the possible payment of participation until the due date.
- If you are not able to join the event that you have enrolled in, you must notify the organizer. This includes also the events that are free of charge.
- If you are not able to join the event that you have enrolled in, you can try and sell your ticket to somebody else. In this case please notify Emile ry’s correspond of financy.
- If you haven’t paid the payment of participation after reminding, you will be added to Emile ry’s blacklist. This means that you are not able to join any chargeable events that Emile ry organizes until you have paid the previous payments.
- All Emile ry’s events are discrimination-free and inappropriate behaviour can lead to dismissal from the event.
- The photographs and videos taken in Emile ry’s events are being published only in Emile ry’s own media. If you do not want your pictures published, please notify this to the organizers of the event.
- If you are sick and can’t attend, with appropriate medical certificate it is possible to get 50% refund. Emile ry’s board will make the final decision.
These rules have been ratified 26.04.2018. Latest update 17.04.2019