When you sign up to the events of Emile ry, you commit to follow these rules:
- The enrolment and purchase is binding, if not mentioned otherwise.
- You commit to pay the possible payment of participation and the invoice for the bought products by the due date.
- If you are not able to participate in the event that you have enrolled in, you must notify the organizer. This includes also the events that are free of charge.
- If you are not able to participate in the event that you have enrolled in, you can try and sell your ticket to somebody else. In this case, please notify the current treasurer of Emile ry.
- If you haven’t paid the participation fee or the invoice for the bought products even after the reminder message, you will be put on the blacklist of Emile ry. This means that you are not allowed to join any chargeable events that Emile ry organizes or buy any products until you have paid the previous payments.
- All Emile ry’s events are discrimination-free and inappropriate behaviour can lead to dismissal from the event.
- The photographs and videos taken in Emile ry’s events are being published only in Emile ry’s own media. If you do not want your pictures published, please inform the organizers of the event.
- If you are sick and can’t attend, with appropriate medical certificate it is possible to get 50% refund. The reason must prevent the your participation in the event. The board of Emile ry will use case-by-case discretion in handling the situations.
- By enrolling, you commit to follow the equality plan (Tasa-arvo- ja yhdenvertaisuussuunnitelma) of Emile ry.
- You accept that in a Force majeure-situation or similar event, where the event is cancelled or the character of the event is fundamentally changed, Emile ry is not obligated to return already paid participation fees or payments of products. The board of Emile ry handles the situations on a case-by-case basis.
These rules have been ratified 26.04.2018. Latest update 06.10.2020.