Can I join Emile?
Even though most of Emile’s communication and events are in Finnish, international
education students are more than welcome to join Emile and its activities. We hope to see more of you in our events.
Why should I join Emile?
Joining Emile can be a great way to meet local students and experience the local student
culture to the fullest.
All members get an Emile sticker on their student card, which works as a proof of
The membership benefits include:
- free coffee and tea in the student lounges Ruusula and Kasvisto
- discounts on events organized by Emile
- discounts on Emile’s overalls, patches and accessories
- free entrance to Club Escape on Fridays and Saturdays before midnight (there might be exceptions)
- a possibility to borrow Emile’s voice recorders
How to join Emile?
You can join Emile by paying a joining fee of 12€ and filling out Emile’s membership form. https://forms.gle/KzBpivNYwTaHex6Z9 After payment your membership is valid for the rest of your studies.
NB: You are welcome to participate in Emile’s events even without paying the joining fee
A) online bank transfer (requires a Finnish bank account)
- Account number: FI54 8400 0710 5987 97
- Recipient: Emile ry
- Reference number: 12001
- Amount: 12,00€
B) in cash to Emile’s international coordinator (or any other board member) – international coordinator: reginatverdohleb(at)gmail.com
- please bring exact change
NB: After payment, remember to ask for an Emile sticker to be able to prove your
membership. The stickers can be received from Emile’s monthly board meetings or by
contacting the international coordinator.